22 October 2021/ 22 January 2022
The biggest Festival of Contemporary Art on Contemporary art Survival.
This Festival common thread is about contemporary art survival in today society and the program consists in a big exhibition, performances, live music, meetings and workshops. An extraordinary visual and media event launched by CAM museum involving more than 300 international artists exhibiting inside a 2000 sm large area, to provide answers to such questions: What’s contemporary art today? What changed after the pandemic? Has the artist any role in contemporary society yet? Is he free yet? Is there any difference between artistic common thought and aesthetics as imposed by worldwide speculative art market? Has culture become a machine producing art as consumption commodity or is the idea of art as free, able to raise our spirit, existing yet? Can art, the way we know it, survive in the society of capitalist commodification? Is Ikea going to be the future for those artists out of big galleries commercialization? How about museums and art galleries, are they becoming Happy Hour lounges in order to get audience?
Evelin Stermitz AUSTRIA
Zourane Djamil ALGERIA
Valentina Guerra_Kairos ITALIA
Brittany Roark USA
Sansone Alfredo ITALIA
Neil Powell UK
Lamia Cheikh Brahim TUNISIA
M. Sara Pistilli ITALIA
Zourane Djamil ALGERIA
Samia Ben Hmida TUNISIA
Suzana Henriqueta PORTOGALLO
Quing Yue CINA
Francesco Gagliardi ITALIA
Jnaini Rachida MAROCCO
Roberto Edoardo De Simone ITALIA
Istvan Tenke UNGHERIA
Dell’Aversano & Varavallo ITALIA
Harouse Ilham MAROCCO
Barbara Pensa ITALIA
Ghanam Samir MAROCCO
Wittar Rima ITALIA
Pamela Toll USA
Roberto Fabio Brucci ITALIA
Associazione culturale Ombre ITALIA
– Application deadline for “Survival” is October the 12, 2021
– Delivery art works until October 15, 2021
– Opening Friday, October the 22, 2021
– The Festival is taking place from 22 October 2021 until 22 January 2022 (3 months)
– Payment of the registration fee of € 100 for the first art work and € 50 for each additional art work (for a maximum of 5 works) as soon as possible to secure one of the limited spaces, but no later than 12 October 2021
– The fee for video artists is only 50 € for 3 works of video art
– Art works exhibited max n°1 (maximum 1 for each space booked)
– Every painting and photograph can not exceed the dimensions of 80 cm in width x 250cm in height. Space available 1 meters x 250 high
– Every sculpture and the installation can not exceed the dimensions of 80cm x height 80cm depth x 250cm height. Space available 1 square meters.
– Space available for videos: big screens and TV
– It is possible to book up to a maximum of 5 spaces.
– The Festival have a sales character. The museum will proceed direct contact between the collectors and artists. The artist will be free of all fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To register, you must send an email indicating your name, surname, nationality, title and year of the artwork, attaching a copy of the payment of the fee (€ 100 for the first art work and € 50 for each additional art work (for a maximum of 5 art works) and a photo of the artwork to be exhibited in Jpeg format at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any information is used to release communication material and artists profiles. Personal data won’t be published but reserved for Artistic Direction curatorship purpose only.
- “Certificate of official participation” will be issued and foreign artists will therefore be asked to send a copy of the passport or copy of the identity card in the email to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY AND FEE
- In order to let the artists free to express we arranged this event asking the participants for a contribution of € 100 for the first art work and € 50 for each additional art work (for a maximum of 5 art works)
- for the event arrangement expenses and not to dismiss the festival edgy aim.
- Each artist is in charge of his art works transportation expenses. The organization doesn’t cover any customs taxes for the arrival of the art works. Artists are required to inform themselves and pay any customs fees before sending the art works.
- The character of the festival is salable. The organization will proceed direct contact with the collectors and the artist will be free of all the fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
- Artists applying after the deadline will be included in a waiting list and be contacted by the Artistic Direction according to exhibition space availability.
- Artists can use whatever technique and are free to express.
- Video artists projects is being played on two large screens inside the museum and have to last no more than 10 minutes (All video works must be on DVD (PAL).
- For those artists proposing live music and other performances, including reading their own literary pieces, a stage in the theater hall inside the museum is available for half an hour, only one application and fee required.OTHER ARTISTIC PROJECTS
- For those projects and outfitting not recurring in the former guide lines, such as group exhibitions, associations of artists, space availability must be agree with the Artistic Direction.
- If You are part of group acting to present a single project, only one application is required under the group name and only one registration fee.
- If You are part of a cultural association or an association of artists, each single artist has to apply and remit the fee, indicating the association name and your own name.HOW TO PAY
- CASH PAYMENT
Also Cash payment is accepted at the museum office (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 10 AM/1 PM
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 5 PM/8 PM)
Address: Via Calore snc. Casoria, Naples, Italy
- BANK TRANSFER
INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART CENTER
c/o Banca Intesa San Paolo/Banca Prossima SPA
IBAN CODE: IT03 Q030 6909 6061 0000 0109 400 BIC CODE: BCITITMM
- WESTERN UNION Antonio Manfredi_Naples, Italy sending the MTCN code in firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline October the 12, 2021
WHERE TO SEND THE ART WORKS
The works must be delivered to the CAM Museum by October 15, 2021
Postal address: Dir. Antonio Manfredi CAM Museum/presso Celestino Manfredi, Via 2 Trav. Aldo Moro 11, 80026 Casoria, Naples, Italy
Tel. +39 333 2972239 email@example.com
• Each artist is in charge of his works transportation expenses. The organization doesn’t cover any customs taxes for the arrival of the artworks. Artists are required to inform themselves and pay any customs fees before sending the art works.
• Artists will have to pick up the work personally at the end of the Festival or send an express courier to retake the work at its own expense.
• Each artist is in charge of his travel expenses, room and board.
• The Museum will be responsible for the preparation of the art works, the opening and everything necessary for the period of the Festival.
• The character of the Festival is salable. The organization will proceed direct contact with the collectors and the artist will be free of all the fee commissions during the selling of the artworks.
• Artists applying after the deadline will be included in a waiting list and be contacted by the Artistic Direction according to exhibition space availability.
• The application fee is meant as free contribution for sustaining the activity of the CAM
• A formal receipt will be released by the CAM
• Artists can use whatever technique and are free to express.
Tel/WhatsApp: +39 3332972239
HOTEL BUSINESS CASORIA CONVENTION:
Via S.S. Sannitica, 87 Casoria (Na)
Tel. +39 081 758 8863 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Single room + breakfast per day: € 35
Double room + breakfast per day: € 50
Francesco +39 3343255779
Naples Capodichino Airport/ Casoria:
– Car up to 3 passengers € 25
– Minivan up to 7 passengers € 30
Central Station P.zza Garibaldi Napoli / Casoria:
Car up to 3 passengers € 25
Minivan up to 7 passengers € 30